Your Experts for Vehicle Financing in Whitby
We’ve got your back! Midway Nissan partners with all banks and will work with your financial institution to get you the best possible finance rate. Have questions? No problem! Just give us a call at +1 (905) 668-6828 to speak with one of our Financial Service Managers.
Leasing vs. Financing
The purchase and lease programs offered through Nissan Canada Finance (NCF) are designed to make driving a Nissan simple, convenient, and fun. Don’t let questions or concerns get in the way of enjoying your Nissan-financed vehicle; get the answers you need from the Sales department at Midway Nissan. Contact us with any questions!
There are advantages to both purchasing and leasing, but no difference in maintenance or operating costs. Leasing may be better for those who drive up to 24,000 kms each year, take excellent care of their vehicles, and want a new car every 2 to 4 years. With a lease, you only have to pay for the portion of the car’s life that you use. Buying might be better if you drive a lot of miles, put your vehicle to heavy or rough use, and want to build equity. When you own the vehicle, you can also sell, customize or trade in your Nissan if you like. You should speak to a leasing or financing consultant to determine which is better for your particular situation.
Nissan Advantage Program
Nissan Canada Finance is pleased to announce the Nissan Advantage Program: an easy program that combines many of the benefits of the former New Canadian and First Time Buyer programs.
If you have faced credit challenges in the past or need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time, this program is designed for you. Continue reading to learn more about the Nissan Advantage Program…
- The maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000
- A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required. Proof of income satisfactory to NCF is required at the time of purchase.
- A completed application with 1 reference is required at the time of purchase.
- New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, or C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or study permit/Visa
Who can Apply
The Nissan Advantage Program is available to individuals, based on approved credit through Nissan Canada Finance, who have faced credit challenges in the past; need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time; or are interested in purchasing a new or current model-year Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Altima, or Rogue.
Nissan Grad Program
In addition to our currently published special rates, grads may qualify for the following special offer (OAC): 0.25% lease and finance rate reduction from NCF and a $500 Stackable Dollar Rebate on eligible models.
If you have any questions regarding our Nissan Grad Program, please contact us here. Our friendly finance staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Grad Program Qualification Requirements
- A diploma or degree from a minimum 2-year accredited full-time program at a Post-Secondary Institution (University or Community College)
- Must have graduated within the past 48 months
- Must have verifiable proof of income or accepted offer of employment due to commence within 90 days
Apply for Credit Today!
Midway Nissan is conveniently located at 1300 Dundas Street East, Whitby, ON. And you can always call us if you have any questions about financing; click here for our contact information.